Give with confidence...
Clipper makes every effort to ensure the safety of products
• Every risk product is tested and certified.
• Certified testing agencies test products for quality, functionality and safety.
• All products comply with applicable laws and regulations.
• Supplier testimonies confirm that the products meet the required specifications.
• A declaration of conformity can always be requested from us, if applicable.
• Several employees shall keep themselves informed of the changes in the applicable legislation and
regulations. This ensures the safety of our products.
Not only is Clipper registered, we also demand this from our suppliers. Every year we send the code of conduct to the supplier and we receive it back signed.
This ensures that they too respect and comply with human rights and that our products are produced under good working conditions.
Clipper complies with the requirements and guidelines for setting up, managing and improving organizational processes, so that the products continue to meet the requirements of the customer and the applicable laws and regulations.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at:
+31 (0)492 530 230 (opening hours 8.30 - 5.00)